The climate is ever changing and with the recent threat of global warming the temperature is not going down anytime soon. The summers are getting hotter and while the temperature can’t be controlled on the outside, it can be adjusted inside of the house, education centers, and offices. Temperatures can always be modified according to adjustable living contiditions with the aid of cooling systems or air conditioners.
There are numerous types of air conditioners available in the market today and a significant numbers of models and brands to choose from as well.
Here is a brief look at the various types that are available.
Window air conditioners – This type of cooling system is one of the most commonly used and one of the oldest type of air conditioners. It is mainly fitted inside single rooms. In the window air conditioner all its part which includes the coils, compressor, valve, evaporator, condenser and cooling coils are fitted inside a single box. This box is then fitted in an engraved wall slot or window opening.
Central Air conditioning system – this type of sir conditioner is generally used for large building and wider spaces like hotels, schools, shopping complexes, factories, gyms, movie theatres, big halls and galleries. The central Air conditioning system has a large compressor that is capable of producing cool air in larger areas.
Split Air Conditioner – Split air conditioners are the most popular and widely used air conditioner. It includes two part, one is the out door unit and one indoor unit. The outdoor unit is generally fitted outside the room or the house and it includes the compressor, expansion valve and condenser, where as the indoor unit which is fitted in the meant for cooling, consists of the evaporator and cooling fan. Split air conditioner does not require any slot in the wall and can be fitted any way. They are easy to install and works much faster with the push of a button. It also enhances the appeal of the place it is set in.
Numerous Advantages of Using a Split Air Conditioner and they are as follows.
- The Split Air Conditioner is cost effective and easily available according to the type of the house and the size of the s room.
- The installation process is very simple and any professional can fit it in any corner of the house without much hassle. The outdoor condenser can be some feet away from the indoor unit yet they can be linked with wire through small holes in the wall.
- Split Air Conditioner is fairly easy to maintain as well. The washable filters require a routine clean up and the system will be as good as new. The outdoor unit is fitted in a place that is easily accessible and simple to clean or repair.
- Split Air Conditioner can be easily operated. Once the machine is installed, the temperature of the room can be modified and controlled all with a simple push of a button.
- Split air conditioners are very stylish and sleek looking. They lend beauty and enhance the overall appearance of the place they are set in.
- The Split Air Conditioner works faster and cools the entire place it is set in within minutes allowing a comfortable living ambience.
- The system does not make any sound thus can be fitted in schools, libraries and education centers.
- Lastly, this type of air conditioners does not use up much energy if used properly.
So, opt for the Split Air Conditioner for your family to provide them with a likeable and happy living condition during the arm weather and hot summers.
Above mentioned information help you to select the best split system air conditioning for your home or office. If you still want to know more then let’s go to the details and get more information.