Floor sanding is an intricate process that requires years of practice to do it with perfection. This is the reason why those professionals who are reckoned to be experts of floor sanding process have detailed knowledge about the different types of wood used in the making of the floor and are trained to handle each type of floor with care that it needs, so that the sanding process can take place without complication. After the completion of the sanding process, professionals even make sure that the floor is primed in a proper manner, which is the finishing step of the process.
Let’s Explore the Secrets
- Proper Finish: While handling floor sanding process, especially with wooden floors, it’s important that the finish should be done in a perfect manner. As this not only protects the surface of the wood but at the same time it even increases the durability of the flooring. Now if the finishing part is not carried out in the right manner then this can create cracks and stains on the surface leading to the deterioration of the floor.
- Safety and Care: The next secret that most of the floor sanding experts have is that, the chemicals that they use for the sanding process are eco-friendly and do not cause any harm to the environment or to your health. Moreover, the chemicals that are used by them are recognized by prestigious organizations, which ensure that the chemicals and the sanding agent that they are using is 100% safe for your house.
- Quality of Finishes used: Third prime secret that only experts bring up is that they use quality finishes for the sanding process. Some of the amazing quality finishes that are used for sanding includes Danish oils, linseed oil and Tang oil. Along with that, sanding experts even comprehend to the fact that using a protective cover is best to retain the sanding effect for a prolonged period of time. Here, some of the different types of cover that one can consider are varnish and shellac too.
- Detailed Working Procedures: As mentioned earlier, the experts always have apt amount of knowledge about the various aspects of the sanding process. This is the reason why, they first go ahead and examine the type of floor that they are going to sand and then prepare a detailed chart about the various steps that should be taken place in the sanding process, in accordance to its type.
- Drying Timescale: The last secret is that, once the sanding process is done on the floors then do not remove the furniture from its position for at least one day. This is important because, after sanding is completed the finished floor should be dried too. However, the drying time might depend upon the humidity level or the temperature of the environment, but on an average 24 hours is the timescale that most of the experts recommend.
These top 5 secrets of floor sanding expert will ensure that the sanding process of your floor at your residential or commercial area is done just the way you want. These secrets will even help you in attaining superior results which will change the aura of your floors drastically. Therefore, next time when you go for a floor sanding do keep these secrets in mind so that you can explore the best of sanding in no time.
After all floors is the heart of your home and it’s your responsibility to keep them clean, neat and tidy. If you want that they never lose the charm that they always have then you must need of floor sanding experts. Visit here to get few more information about floor sanding.