Electricians are the need of the day as more and more complexes are coming u starting from the mushrooming of shopping malls to other electronic malls as well as hospitals, banks and other places where business is carried out regularly.
- This is why the job description of an electrician specializing in work is quite lucrative. The salary is handsome and the working hours are flexible. If it has been your dream to pursue a career in this field, then you can check out the list below.
- There is a complete set of duties that an electrician has to complete in order to be successful and a list of skills that will help him to advance in his career. As globalization is rushing the world into a frenzy, more and more complexes are coming up in order to make room for new brands and their stores, new ventures and business start-ups.
Thus what is needed to run all these operations smoothly is the possession of a great internal wiring system and a foolproof electric backup. Providing a contractor with all these is included in the job description of an electrician.
Job description of An electrician includes the following:
- First and foremost, the electrician has to draw up a blueprint for the work that is going to take place in a complex. The person is in charge of the entire complex and it is up to him to devise methods which will make the system as near perfect as possible. He works with other electricians to put his ideas on the paper and work accordingly to build up a vast system of internal wiring.
- He has to build up the conduits of a pipe or tube as well. The electrician takes care of all the basic amenities and also builds a network of pipes. He is in charge of it all. The electrician might come up with a plan himself or may be provided with a blueprint by the contractor himself. This will make sure that he is working according to each contractor’s plan and is customizing the whole electric wiring system for the particular contractor. It is always best to hire a professional electrician who will be in charge of the building from its start. In this case, it is always great if the electrician can prove his responsible and trustworthy nature.
- An electrician specializing in ventures is responsible for all the lighting, heating and air conditioning needs of the whole complex. The electrician has to make sure that the switches and boards and plug points are located at specific places so that each one can be accessed without any difficulty. They build the whole complex structure that ends at switches, relays, circuit breaker panels and more.
They provide electrical safety and security to each complex:
- electricians have to provide security to the whole complex. They need to make sure that the wiring is concealed and cannot be damaged by people from outside. At the same time, they should make sure that the wiring can be accessed if they are faulty at any part of the whole circuit.
- It is the electrician’s job when the circuit breaks down at some point in the concealed wiring and it needs to be mended. They check the wiring with ohmmeters and other gadgets which can detect the fault.
Along with these, he should be familiar with gadgets like sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers, knives and others which will come in handy for him when working. He would also be using pipe threaders, power tools, conduit benders, test meters which he will use in the process of mending the wiring.