There are many instances when electrical repairs happen inside the workplace or in the industrial and commercial arena. These electrical works need to be outsourced to a good company having a good reputation. These companies repair or reinstall the electrical components that have gone wrong and make the parts as good as new. They ensure that there is no disruption in the work force. There can be common day to day repairing of the fuse and the wiring system of your home, but at the same time, there can also be complications regarding the working mechanism of the meter box of the entire building, along with the transformers and the cables that run across the whole building. All these cases require instant electrical repairs.
Commercial Electric Works
- Commercial Electricians are responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical devices in the commercial buildings. These electricians receive their degrees through an associate’s degree or apprenticeship program. In order to commence any electrical work, they must be in possession of a license.
- These electricians plan and design the whole network of conduits and electrical systems that often require electric codes.
Commercial electrical repairs can be done with updated tools and instruments:
Commercial electricians wire the instruments that control the power, lighting and heating units in the various buildings. These people also provide for the wiring of the air conditioning and the refrigeration units that pertain to many workplaces or factories, as the case may be
- Commercial electricians work with many tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, and knives. Stronger equipment is generally given by the employer. Most of the commercial electrician sari good with using power tools, pipe traders etc.
- The main scope of work for commercial electric works is within the premises or confined spaces. It is limited to an indoor work and exteriors don’t come in the picture. Hence, this is a type of work that is not affected by the weather conditions outside.
Industrial Electrical repairs that must never be overlooked:
As the name suggests, industrial electricians do the electric works pertaining to the industrial outlets such as factories and other places where bulk of such industrial work happens. Some amount of vocational training is required to do the industrial electric works. Provisional degrees and appropriate licensing is required for the industrial electric works.
- Industrial electric work generally involves the wiring of conduits, installing wires, repairing, fixing, electrical devices etc. These people work in different industrial set ups. The National Electrical Code specifies the regulations that are made for such industrial electric works and all the work that is performed in his capacity as an industrial electrician should meet the standards set up by the electrical code.
- The electric works of such nature pertain to running varied electronic tests, inspections, cleaning contacts or circuit boards, installation of power outlets, lighting the switches and different fixtures etc. All such work cannot be done without a license which empowers the industrial electricians to do so.
- Industrial electric works do not always look at the electrical repairs or try to re install or replace electrical parts on a need to need basis. One of the main job of the industrial electric works person is to make sure that periodic checkups are carried out and such problems don’t arise in the first place.
Preventative measures such as oiling of the motors on a frequent basis, bending conduits and replacement of wiring that has become obsolete and old will surely lead to lot of savings pertaining to the electrical repairs works in the industry.